Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what's on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.
Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter including a calendar and timeline of future expected regulatory updates.
- HUD’s proposal for burden-shifting for disparate impact claims under the FHA
- Possible end to the GSE QM patch under Reg. Z’s ATR rule
- Delay of new URLA (1003 application form)
- TRID FAQs on Loan Estimates
- FDIC additions to risk management exam policies
- Update on flood insurance exam procedures to include private policies
- Revisions to Volcker Rule (significant easing for most banks)
- NCUA guidance on hemp businesses
- Fannie and Freddie use of credit scoring models
- Fed’s real-time payment system
- FCC rules on spoofed texts and international robocalls
- OCC guidance on certain CRA designations
- Reg. Z dollar amount threshold changes
- Risk-focused BSA/AML exam guidance
- CFPB’s symposium on Abusive component of UDAAP
- Changes to COPPA rule?
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.