Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what's on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.
Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter including a calendar and timeline of future expected regulatory updates.
- S.2155 Regulatory Relief Bill – what’s in it? What types of regulatory relief can we expect? When will it happen?
- HMDA, QMs, ATR, appraisals, SAFE Act, stress tests, student loans
- Repeal of CFPB auto lending guidance
- CFPB’s and HUD’s attitudes toward disparate impact theory
- OCC encouraging national banks to make small-dollar short-term loans
- CRA modernization in the cards?
- Overhaul of the Volcker Rule
- Beneficial Owner and CDD exam procedures and FAQs issued by FFIEC
- FHFA (Fannie/Freddie) and LEP plans
- Updates to TRID guidance and forms
- CFPB rulemaking agenda: HMDA, payday lending, debt collection rule
- Release of 2017 HMDA data
- PHH case update
- Fix for the TRID black hole
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.