Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what's on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.
- Reassignment of Fair Lending functions within CFPB - what does it mean?
- CFPB RFI on its enforcement processes
- Fed's actions against a large west-coast bank - implications for CMS
- HMDA updates - formatting tool and filing instructions
- Updates to prepaid card review
- OCC's supervisory concerns in semiannual risk report
- Increases in CMP amounts by the agencies
- Further streamlining of call reports
- Updated SAR for batch filers
- The CFPB’s many requests for information; what does it all mean?
- CMP adjustments
- Sea change in marijuana enforcement by the justice department
- New CRA and HMDA resources and tools
- Tax law changes and what they mean for banks
- Many more!
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.