November's Covered Topics:
- CFPB introduces new beta HMDA platform
- FHFA introduces ‘preferred language’ on the new URLA
- CFPB’s new mortgage delinquency tracker
- The end of the arbitration rule
- Reg. Z threshold changes for 2018
- CFPB’s strategic plan for 2018-2022
- Proposed call report changes
- OCC handbook changes on license conversion applications and enforcement actions
- CFPB information on student loan and servicemember complaints
- OCC guidance on CRA ratings for licensing applications
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.